We can make it happen. Guaranteed!
With more than 20 years of business experience in manufacturing electronic products, transformers, and cable assemblies, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to partner ideas with technology.
- Unparalleled know-how in proprietary and cutting-edge electronic specialty products
- North-American specialized manufacturing facilities (California, Mexico)
- Certified process and technologies
- Fully tested products
- Rapid turnaround delivery
- Lower shipping cost
Our turnkey manufacturing services provide end-to-end solutions to clients outsourcing their product manufacturing to improve time-to-market, optimize inventory turns, lower production costs and move quickly to meet market demands.
- Design for manufacturing expertise
- Material acquisition
- Kitting and production management
- Inventory control
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Production Test
Our consignment manufacturing services provide solutions to clients who wish to maintain control over part or all of their materials purchasing and management.
- Labor-only Assembly Services
- Mixed Customer-Consigned + MX-EMI supplied materials
- Full inventory controls and reporting for consigned parts
- Manufacturing & Assembly, quick-turn through full production
With three North American world-class manufacturing facilities in California and Mexico, and local sales offices, we can provide our clients with a highly personalized approach to meet their business challenges.
- North American Operations (California, Mexico)
- Quick turnaround services (1 to 5 days)
- Quick to adapt to client’s schedule and changes
- Optimised for custom-made production
Each of our manufacturing facilities aims to attain the highest levels of certification needed to support their customers and product base. With Six Sigma methodology, your products are backed by integrity and operational reliability. Our solutions inspire trust.
We will meet or exceed our customer’s expectations by continuously improving our processes, products and services through commitment of compliance with requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system.
Our Quality Policy provides the framework for our Quality Objectives which are established at relevant functions and levels within the company.
- Custom Cable Assembly & Custom Transformer design & manufacturing, to meet OEM requirements
- Functional and timing simulations
- Test bench development for system verification
- In-house rapid prototyping capability
- Lean manufacturing expertise
- Stringent document control systems
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- ISO13485 (In Progress)
- IPC620 certified trainers on staff
- Certified J-STD-001 hand soldering
- FCC & CE certified product designs
- RoHS compliance· Implement design for manufacturability in all product-development efforts Perform failure mode and effects analysis on new designs