Our NPI Services group provides clients with component material analysis, purchasing, logistics and economic cost analysis. With their unique expertise in electronic product manufacturing, cable assemblies, and custom transformers, our team can help you optimize production performance.
- BOM analysis
- Cost analysis and logistics
- NPI Production Builds
With three North American world-class manufacturing facilities in California and Mexico, and local sales offices, we can provide our clients with a highly personalized approach to meet their business challenges.
- North American Operations (California, Mexico)
- Quick turnaround services (1 to 5 days)
- Quick to adapt to client’s schedule and changes
- Optimised for custom-made production
Each of our manufacturing facilities aims to attain the highest levels of certification needed to support their customers and product base. With Six Sigma methodology, your products are backed by integrity and operational reliability. Our solutions inspire trust.
We will meet or exceed our customer’s expectations by continuously improving our processes, products and services through commitment of compliance with requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system.
Our Quality Policy provides the framework for our Quality Objectives which are established at relevant functions and levels within the company.
- Custom Cable Assembly & Custom Transformer design & manufacturing, to meet OEM requirements
- Functional and timing simulations
- Test bench development for system verification
- In-house rapid prototyping capability
- Lean manufacturing expertise
- Stringent document control systems
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- ISO13485 (In Progress)
- IPC620 certified trainers on staff
- Certified J-STD-001 hand soldering
- FCC & CE certified product designs
- RoHS compliance· Implement design for manufacturability in all product-development efforts Perform failure mode and effects analysis on new designs